Tools for Members
- Email our Support team
- Account Management Portal - Manage your accounts services, billing information, and payments
- Check Your Email - If you have subscribed to blackmesawireless.net email, you can log in and check it here.
Email Client Settings:
Mail server: mail.blackmesawireless.net
IMAP Port: 993
IMAP Security: SSL or TLS
SMTP Port: 587
SMTP Security: STARTTLS (“always” or “required”, if prompted)
Username: Your whole email address.
Password: Your mail password.
- Check Network Status - We take the quality of our network seriously. To show you we mean it, you can check some of the same monitoring tools we use to keep our network running smoothly here, including our upstream bandwidth usage to REDI Net. Normally this level of transparency is only shown by datecenters and major fiber backbone providers.
These services make good use of your high-speed, symmetric Internet connection and are recommended based upon experience by Black Mesa Wireless. Black Mesa Wireless has no affiliation with any of these services except in some cases as a satisfied customer.
TruNet Computer Technology, Inc - "Gateway to a secure cyber journey'' - 24-Hour On Call Service - Offering all levels of service from virus removal through business planning and installation.
- CrashPlan - Excellent, encrypted backup service. With a symmetric connection from Black Mesa Wireless, you can quickly, easily, cheaply, and securely keep your files backed up. Set it and forget it, until you need to recover. Share storage space with your friends for free backups, or purchase backup service from CrashPlan Central. Black Mesa Wireless is currently offering up to 100GB of free backup on our server to customers using CrashPlan upon request. This is an experimental program.
- LastPass - Secure password manager that works with Android and iOS clients as well as most browsers. Save all your logins and passwords, generate new secure passwords automatically, and sync them all across all of your devices. Black Mesa Wireless strongly recommends the use of a password manager, and LastPass is top-notch.